Our Career Opportunities page lists current positions available in Boca Raton / Delray Beach, Coral Springs, Miami, and Wellington.
Coral Springs, FL
Boca Raton / Delray Beach, FL
Current Positions Available:
Medical Assistant - Boca Raton and Delray Beach
Growing Neurology Private Practice seeks an Experienced Certified Medical Assistant.
The position is for Full-Time Employment. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for long-term employment with a state of the art medical practices in Boca Raton and Delray Beach. The candidate must have an upbeat, friendly, and confident attitude. Must be reliable, efficient, able to multi-task, be very motivated, have transportation to travel to work, must be self-sufficient and willing to learn all aspects of the Neurology field.
• Medical Assistant Certification
• At least 1 year MA Experience
• Answering high volume, multi-line telephones
• Scheduling appointments
• Data Entry
• Working knowledge of medical terminology
• The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
• The ability to work in a team environment
• The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members
• Computer literate
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to travel between office locations if needed
• Competitive salary
• Benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and 401K
• Retirement Plan
• Paid holidays/vacation
We need someone upbeat. Your hard work and diligence will be appreciated and respected in this office.
If you are not Certified and you do not have any Medical Assistant Experience, please do not apply for this position.
Employment Type: Full-time
Contact: Michele Nesic, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Medical Office Assistant / Scribe - Wellington Area
Seeking a personable individual with intellectual curiosity for a small medical office in Wellington Region.
Looking to hire a team member for our medical practice. The candidate must be responsible, professional, and willing to learn.
• Typing medical note in electronic medical records
• Maintain exam rooms
• Communicate basic education to patients
• Help maintain patient flow and positive experience
• Check-out patients
Job Type: Part-Time
3 days a week which are Monday, Tuesday, and Friday
High School or equivalent
Medical experience preferred but not necessary
One office in Wellington Area
Work Remotely: No
Full-Time Medical Assistant - Miami
First Choice Neurology is looking for a mature and experienced Medical Assistant (MA) for our Infusion Centers. The Medical Assistant (MA) duties include but not limited to, patient interaction, chart reviewing, inventory, handing supplies, and etc.
• 3-year experience would be preferred but not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
This position requires the following minimum requirements:
• Knowledge of medical equipment.
• Skilled in maintaining records and reviewing charts.
• Ability to maintain quality control standards.
• Must be professional
• Organized detail-oriented
• A team player with effective interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to efficiently work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact: Patricia Pena by email at email@example.com
Medical Office Receptionist - Coral Springs
Coral Springs Medical Office Front Desk Check-In. You will have the responsibility of being our patient's first point of contact. Greeting patients as well as attending inbound and outbound calls will be part of your day-to-day operations. It is imperative that we help our patients to the best of our ability, always striving for solutions. Working with a highly trained staff and licensed medical physician, you will direct the patients in the right direction depending on their medical needs.
• Insurance Verification
• Experience as a medical front desk receptionist
• Knowledge/Experience with EMR (Electronic Medical Records)
• Experience in speaking with the patient regarding their medical information
• Demonstrate and apply knowledge of medical terminology, high proficiency of general medical office procedures including HIPAA regulations
• Knowledge of insurance providers and how to use the provider portals
• Ability to cross-train in both Check-In and Check-Out
• High school or general education degree (GED)
• 2-3 Years of experience as Medical Front Desk Check-In
First Choice Neurology is the largest neurology group in the United States. We have offices in Aventura, Boca Raton, Coconut Creek, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Davie, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Loxahatchee, Margate, Miami, Miami Beach, Midtown Miami, Palm Beach Gardens, Palmetto Bay, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Royal Palm Beach, South Miami, Tampa, and Weston. First Choice Neurology's corporate office is located in Medley. Our Florida adult and pediatric Neurologists specialize in Adult Neurology, ADHD, Alzheimer’s Disease, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Concussion, Dementia, Dravet Syndrome, Epilepsy, Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy, Headaches, Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Parkinson’s Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Stroke, Sleep Disorders, Spasticity, Traumatic Brain Injury, Neuromuscular Disorders, Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Electromyography, Neuropsychology, Neuroradiology, Occupational Therapy, Pediatric Neurology, Physical Therapy, Pain Management, Cannabis Medical Treatment, and Nutrition & Wellness.