First Choice Neurology Career Opportunities page lists our current positions available.
Current Positions Available:
Medical Assistant - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Pines Neurology office located in Pembroke Pines is seeking a motivated and committed Medical Assistant to join our office. The ideal candidates will have at least 1 year of experience as a Medical Assistant, and be bilingual (English/Spanish).
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Preparing treatment room for examination of the patient
- Measuring and recording patients' vital signs
- Obtaining patient demographics and medical history using EMR
- Answering patient calls
- Obtain referrals/authorizations for procedures
- Check-out; check-in, as needed
- Insurance verification, as needed
- Gives injections; reconstitutes medications
- Provides patients with basic instruction and information regarding procedures
- Orders, stocks, and maintains an inventory of supplies
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary
Requirements of the Medical Assistant - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills
- 1-year experience as a Medical Assistant
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Send resume to Marlene Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice Neurology is the largest neurology group in the United States. We have offices in Aventura, Boca Raton, Coconut Creek, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Davie, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Loxahatchee, Margate, Miami, Miami Beach, Midtown Miami, Palm Beach Gardens, Palmetto Bay, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Royal Palm Beach, South Miami, Tampa, and Weston. First Choice Neurology's corporate office is located in Medley. Our Florida adult and pediatric Neurologists specialize in Adult Neurology, ADHD, Alzheimer’s Disease, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Concussion, Dementia, Dravet Syndrome, Epilepsy, Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy, Headaches, Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Parkinson’s Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Stroke, Sleep Disorders, Spasticity, Traumatic Brain Injury, Neuromuscular Disorders, Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Electromyography, Neuropsychology, Neuroradiology, Occupational Therapy, Pediatric Neurology, Physical Therapy, Pain Management, Cannabis Medical Treatment, and Nutrition & Wellness.