First Choice Neurology Career Opportunities page lists our current positions available.
Current Positions Available:
Medical Office Receptionist
Coral Springs Medical Office Front Desk Check-In. You will have the responsibility of being our patient's first point of contact. Greeting patients as well as attending inbound and outbound calls will be part of your day to day operations. It is imperative that we help our patients to the best of our ability, always striving for solutions. Working with a highly trained staff and licensed medical physician, you will direct the patients in the right direction depending on their medical needs.
• Insurance Verification
• Experience as a medical front desk receptionist
• Knowledge/Experience with EMR (Electronic Medical Records)
• Experience in speaking with the patient regarding their medical information
• Demonstrate and apply knowledge of medical terminology, high proficiency of general medical office procedures including HIPAA regulations
• Knowledge of insurance providers and how to use the provider portals
• Ability to cross-train in both Check-In and Check-Out
• High school or general education degree (GED)
• 2-3 Years of experience as Medical Front Desk Check-In
First Choice Neurology is the largest neurology group in the United States. We have offices in Aventura, Boca Raton, Coconut Creek, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Davie, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Loxahatchee, Margate, Miami, Miami Beach, Midtown Miami, Palm Beach Gardens, Palmetto Bay, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Royal Palm Beach, South Miami, Tampa, and Weston. First Choice Neurology's corporate office is located in Medley. Our Florida adult and pediatric Neurologists specialize in Adult Neurology, ADHD, Alzheimer’s Disease, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Concussion, Dementia, Dravet Syndrome, Epilepsy, Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy, Headaches, Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Parkinson’s Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Stroke, Sleep Disorders, Spasticity, Traumatic Brain Injury, Neuromuscular Disorders, Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Electromyography, Neuropsychology, Neuroradiology, Occupational Therapy, Pediatric Neurology, Physical Therapy, Pain Management, Cannabis Medical Treatment, and Nutrition & Wellness.