Are you a neurologist and are considering starting your own private practice or you may want to join another neurology group? Have you thought about making the move from academia to a reputable neurology group? Do you need support with billing, IT, marketing, and more? If you answered yes to any of these questions, First Choice Neurology can offer you an array of services, support, and resources.
First Choice Neurology is the largest neurology group in the United States with more than 50+ Care Centers in multiple Florida counties and services at 45+ major hospitals. Our Florida neurology group has Adult Neurologists and Pediatric Neurologists, Neuropsychologists, Pain Management Physicians, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians, Nutrition and Wellness Physicians, Occupational and Physical Therapists, and Nurse Practitioners.
Why Join First Choice Neurology?
What do you get with First Choice Neurology?
• 65+ Neurologists / 90+ Providers
• Owners are all Partner Neurologists
• Partners Own Equal Equity in Partnership
• Physician-Owned / Physician-Managed
• Your Individual Sssets Remain Yours
• 50+ Offices in Multiple Florida Counties
• 4 Infusion Locations
• 5 Neuropsychology Centers
• Research Possibilities
• Ancillary Services (PT/OT and MRI)
• Control of Your Office
• Retain Your Office Protocols
• Manage and Retain Your Staff
• Manage Your Location
• Collaborate with Others
• Contract with every payer
• Q-Metric reporting
• MACRA-MIPS / APM Compliance
• Reduced malpractice cost
• Support with audits
• HR support
First Choice Neurology Named to Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Top Innovators List
“Whether they are making back-room functions more efficient, establishing partnerships across the industry, or developing tools to broaden consumers’ access to care, these winners are producing results and forging a path others should follow.”
- To date, FCN has achieved the following quantifiable benefits of going digital:
- Increased patient flow, with throughput reduced by 19 minutes per patient.
- 95% of patients opt for the digital intake process.
- Achieved high patient satisfaction ratings at 4.8/5.
- Reduced staff overtime by 22% and work-life balance has improved.
- Increased clinic revenue by 24%. The practice saved 8 to 10 minutes per visit by streamlining physician workflows. Those time savings equated to three additional patients seen per day at select practices.
- Increased physicians’ revenue. For example, between the years 2020 to 2022, one practice observed a 34% increase overall in patient flow.
- Enrolled approximately 10,000 patients in copay assistance programs, a 60% to 88% increase that continues to grow.
The profiles of the honorees are featured in the Sept. 18, 2023, issue of Modern Healthcare magazine. Read the press release by Qliqsoft
Neurologists and Physician Opportunities
Contact Lanny E. Pauley, COO, for traditional office practice and hospital coverage.
First Choice Neurology is the largest neurology group in the United States. We have offices in Aventura, Boca Raton, Coconut Creek, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Davie, Delray Beach, Doral, Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter, Lake City, Loxahatchee, Margate, Miami, Palm Beach Gardens, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Royal Palm Beach, South Miami, Sunrise, Tampa, and Weston. First Choice Neurology's corporate office is located in Medley. Our Florida adult and pediatric Neurologists specialize in Adult Neurology, ADHD, Alzheimer’s Disease, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Concussion, Dementia, Dravet Syndrome, Epilepsy, Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy, Headaches, Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Parkinson’s Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Stroke, Sleep Disorders, Spasticity, Traumatic Brain Injury, Neuromuscular Disorders, Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Electromyography, Neuropsychology, Neuroradiology, Occupational Therapy, Pediatric Neurology, Physical Therapy, Pain Management, Cannabis Medical Treatment, and Nutrition & Wellness.