Our Neurology Resources includes a medical and video library, support groups information, Brain & Life magazine, and news feeds about different neurological disorders.
Medical Library - learn about neurological conditions including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, and prevention.
Video Library - includes broadcasts about neurological conditions and diseases including Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Migraines and Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Epilepsy, and Brain Injury.
Brain & Life Magazine - a free publication and website for patients and caregivers from the American Academy of Neurology.
Support Groups - for Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, Epilepsy, Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke Survivors and Caregivers Support Group.
- Advances in Deep Brain Stimulation for Epilepsy
- How does exercise impact cognitive function in Parkinson’s?
- Psychedelics: Risks and benefits of microdosing revealed
- Excessive daily TV at older age tied to poorer memory
- Quietness better than background music for creativity
- Can our surroundings fuel addiction?
- ALS: New technique prevents toxic protein deposits in cells
- New treatment under trial could restore brain cells in Parkinson’s
- Obesity and the ‘self-control’ brain area: What is the link?
- Could these brain changes explain phantom limb?
- Vitamin D and brain health: New mechanism may explain link