First Choice Neurology's Sleep Centers provide sleep studies for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, insomnia, somnambulism, and narcolepsy. Our Sleep Centers are located in Loxahatchee, and Boca Raton, Florida.
First Choice Neurology's Sleep Centers are equipped with the most advanced technology in sleep medicine and are designed to evaluate adults and children. Our sleep specialists hold advanced training and certification in sleep medicine and are dedicated to providing quality care through in-depth evaluations and consultations.
Do You Suffer From a Sleep Disorder?
Millions of Americans suffer from a sleep disorder. A sleep disorder can interfere with your quality of life and personal health. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) have called insufficient sleep a public health epidemic in the United States.
Sleep disorders may involve difficulty staying awake, sleepwalking, nightmares, insomnia, restless leg syndrome and sleep apnea. People living with a sleep disorder often have trouble staying alert, are irritable, have difficulty concentrating or remembering facts.
Facts About Sleep Disorders
• Nearly 7 out of 10 Americans experience frequent sleep problems
• Sleep apnea can raise your blood pressure
• Studies show people with sleep apnea have a higher rate of heart disease
• Sleep disorders can lead to serious health problems
• Untreated insomnia can lead to depression, anxiety disorders, and substance abuse
• Sleep disorders are costing Americans an estimated $100 billion annually in lost productivity, medical expenses, sick leave, property, and environmental damage
Boca Raton Sleep Center
Neurology Office of South Florida
9970 Central Park Boulevard N, Suite 207
Boca Raton, FL 33428