Our Neurology Resources includes a medical and video library, support groups information, Brain & Life magazine, and news feeds about different neurological disorders.
Medical Library - learn about neurological conditions including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, and prevention.
Video Library - includes broadcasts about neurological conditions and diseases including Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Migraines and Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Epilepsy, and Brain Injury.
Brain & Life Magazine - a free publication and website for patients and caregivers from the American Academy of Neurology.
Support Groups - for Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, Epilepsy, Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke Survivors and Caregivers Support Group.
- Depression: Gene-activating drug reverses symptoms in mice
- Night owls may experience ‘jet lag’ on a daily basis
- Can these new compounds treat memory loss in depression?
- Study finds new cognitive decline mechanism in Alzheimer’s
- How music motivates the brain to learn
- What causes finger numbness?
- Alzheimer’s: How do tau tangles grow?
- Does the birth control pill stop you from recognizing emotions?
- Simple drug formula regenerates brain cells
- Alcohol use disorder: A step toward better treatment?
- What role does the gut play in Parkinson’s disease?
- Could this chemical help explain anxiety?
- What causes excessive yawning?
- Blood-clotting protein contributes to Alzheimer’s
- Does education really protect against dementia?
- Humans can learn new foreign words while asleep
- Gut bacteria might influence depression, and this is how
- Are we facing a Parkinson’s pandemic?
- Schizophrenia: Restoring brain circuitry to improve symptoms
- Everything you need to know about convulsions
- What are the stages of multiple sclerosis?
- Why sleep is the best painkiller
- Safe exercises for a herniated disk
- What to know about marijuana withdrawal
- Why being rocked will help you sleep better