Our Neurology Resources includes a medical and video library, support groups information, Brain & Life magazine, and news feeds about different neurological disorders.
Medical Library - learn about neurological conditions including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, and prevention.
Video Library - includes videos about neurological conditions and diseases including Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Migraines and Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Epilepsy, and Brain Injury.
Brain & Life Magazine - a free publication for patients and caregivers from the American Academy of Neurology.
Support Groups - for Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, Epilepsy, Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke Survivors and Caregivers Support Group.
First Choice Neurology Blog - has posts about several neurological disorders including Stroke, Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy, Neuropathy, Autism, Brain Injuries, and much more.
- Advances in Diagnosing Lewy Body Dementia
- Focused Ultrasound Results in Lasting Benefits for Patients With Essential Tremor
- Cenobamate FDA-Approved for Partial-Onset Seizures
- Diroximel Fumarate Is Approved for Relapsing Forms of MS, Clinically Isolated Syndrome
- Satralizumab BLA Accepted by FDA for Treatment of NMOSD