First Choice Neurology has been hosting a series of Facebook Live events for COVID-19. Our Facebook Live broadcasts are on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays every week at 12:30 (Eastern Time). You can watch the events live from our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/FCNeurology. If you are not able to attend a Facebook Live event, we post the videos after each event on our website at https://www.fcneurology.net/coronavirus-covid-19-updates.
Some of the previous topics include:
- Taking Care of Your Neurological Disorder during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Emerging Information Regarding Potential Drug Therapies for COVID-19
- Epilepsy and COVID-19
- Migraines and COVID-19
- Coping with Insomnia and Anxiety during COVID-19
- TeleHealth and Coronavirus (COVID-19) with neurological conditions.
- How to Cope as a Caregiver during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- How to Manage your Pain at Home during COVID-19
Do You Have Questions about COVID-19?
If you have questions about the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, you can ask your questions before or during our Facebook Live Events.
We also have a page on our website with all the latest information about the coronavirus.
The Coronavirus COVID-19 updates page includes:
- Florida’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
- Recorded Facebook Live Coronavirus (COVID-19) Videos
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptoms
- Information about how COVID-19 Spreads
- Tips for grocery shopping, how to disinfect your car and clean your phone
- Videos and instructions to make your own face mask
- Information on telehealth and televisits
- Links to the CDC, WHO, Florida Health Department and the FDA
First Choice Neurology is the largest neurology group in the United States with more than 41 facilities in 6 Florida counties and services at 35 major hospitals. Our Florida neurology group has Adult Neurologists and Pediatric Neurologists. Telehealth services are provided by our practitioners at First Choice Neurology. We offer a free, secure, and easy-to-use app Healow, for our patients to communicate with their doctor remotely (from your home) and manage your health care.